Axis Building Envelope Design, Inc. is an established building envelope design and testing company firms with offices in California and the Northwest. Since our founding, the firm has developed an excellent reputation providing design services with a specialty in building envelope design, inspection and testing. We are seeking a qualified candidate for our growing clientele and project base. The qualified candidate should be competent, honest, hardworking, knowledgeable with a willingness to learn. We seek the following:
1. Working knowledge of building envelope design and construction
2. A minimum of 3-years experience with construction inspection services.
3. Previous experience as a construction superintendent or construction manager a plus.
4. Ability to analyze and understand construction plans, details and specifications.
5. Prior experience testing building assemblies desirable but not required.
6. Revit/BIM/CAD experience desirable but not required.
7. Must be able to collaborate and interact with clients and staff.
8. Strong written skills for report writing.
9. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and/or Bluebeam.
10. Follow and enforce safety standards
11. Work proficiently and safely from scaffolding, on roofs and in excavations.
12. Clean driving record. Must pass a background check.
13. Be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
14. Be able to effectively walk up a minimum of 5 flights of stairs.
• We offer a competitive benefits package.
• Salary is commensurate with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to advance their professional skills, develop clients and most importantly, have an impact. Our company is dedicated to addressing the demands and desires of our clients yet at the same time providing a good workplace. Our reputation is excellent and continues to grow. We want like-minded people who are team players, energetic, with an excellent attitude, are detail oriented, pro-active and, importantly, are respectful of others.
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to
Attn: Hiring Coordinator.
We are an equal opportunity employer.