Axis Building Envelope Design (ABED) is a full-service architectural firm providing services for new and existing residential, apartment, multi-family commercial, mixed-use, industrial and retail building structures.
ABED's specialty is building envelope water-proof design emphasizing prevention and remediation of exterior moisture infiltration into buildings through windows, roofs, walls, decks and foundations.
Axis Building Envelope Design delivers the highest level of building envelope design services by adding value for clients through innovation, foresight, integrity and aggressive performance.
Axis Building Envelope Design team is comprised of a vast array of capabilities and talents. Axis consultants are committed to staying abreast of the evolving nature of construction issues that affect our clients and industry. Our consultants highly value ongoing education and are certified by respected organizations. Our capabilities and certifications include, but are not limited to;
- Architects (AIA)
- General Contractors licensed in California, Oregon, Washington
- OSHA – 40 hour Certification
- California Specialty License, C10 Construction, C36 Plumbing and C54 Tile, C33 Painting
- LEED A.P BD+C GA
- US Green Building Council
- ASTM Technical Exterior Envelope, Fenestration and AAMA Testing Certification
- Certified Infrared Thermographer